Evidently there were nearly 10 million holiday rentals in the year 2013, so this just explains how important it is to for The Holiday Home Owner to get their property listed with as many sites as possible
Good photography speaks a 1000 words- it is so important to have clear photos to be displayed on the websites.- but more about that in the next post - will explain how!
1. Take photographs on a SUNNY day- best times in the day are early morning and early evening. Try not to take photos in the Winter.
2. Exterior shots and Location shots are a MUST.(excluding vehicles!)
3.Don't use a flash - get as much natural light as possible
4. Focal points - try not to use appliances!! Concentrate on comfortable furniture, views from the windows, fireplace, and any unusual features. Clear all clutter!!
5. Small rooms- perhaps stand on a chair and photograph from there.- or use a fish eye lens.
6. Highlight special features e.g. pool,tennis court, jacuzzi, sauna, garden.
7. Update your photos at least once a year.
8. Try and include a Floor Plan.