HOME OWNER to supply:
1. Send to us 15-20 photos and some text describing your establishment. (You possibly could be registered with a Holiday Rental website, if so, just supply us with the link - feel free to add/edit.)
2. When set up, you would respond directly to email enquiries from potential visitors, and submit to the Tenant your bank details for payment. (See below how to do this if you do not have a foreign bank account.)
3. Set up a Pay Pal account – www.paypal.com this is an international accredited online banking method. It is a familiar and internationally regarded secure method of transferring funds to foreign banks. Speak to your bank- most of them supply a platform whereby clients of any bank can log on to their Pay Pal account and transfer it into any bank.
For South Africa- it is First National Bank
4. The onus is on the Home Owner to update the availability calendars on the websites.
We can explain how you do this at no additional charge - it is a simple procedure.
5. It is the Home Owners responsiblity to read the terms and conditions of each site that they will be listing their property with.